This is basically about the beauty of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and mostly Escanaba, since that is where I take most of the pictures. Occasionally I get to other places. I have included other pictures as well, as you go further back.

Sunday, August 30, 2026

U. P. State Fair 2026


 The Upper Peninsula State Fair comes every year.  The only year it was canceled in my lifetime was the year of the Covid pandemic.  I always try to make it there several days, riding my bike this year five days in a row, from Tuesday August 18 through Saturday August 22.  It was fun, yet tiring in ways.  I got lots of pictures to share.  

 

                                       Tuesday August 18, 2026






Whispering Pines Petting Zoo










Dominguez Royal Legacy Circus








Dove Release
































Rain came pouring down. Having been eating

my Norm's fries near the red building, I found

a little roof that kept me dry, attached to the red

building. I was able to finish my fries there and

stay dry. Others joined me there until the rain stopped.












Escanaba City Band















ATV Big Air Tour































Sunset

















Night 






It was really nice of these girls to pose for me








Wednesday August 19, 2026





Dove Release



















My friend from the C.B. Days, she was Running Bear

Carol (Johnson) Pellegrini





My friend Brian Lancour and his daughter and grandson







My friend Mike Dagnais and his wife Lisa




Me eating a Corndog





Singe













Dominguez Royal Legacy Circus

















Phil Vassar


























The Strolling Piano



Night 








Thursday August 20, 2026








Dove Release





















































The Lark Brothers










The Woodland Sky Dancers

































































Friday August 21, 2026

Ready for another day at the U. P. State Fair 2026



Dove Release











The Antique Village

The Village Schoolhouse








Dean's Barber Shop to visit my Barber, Janet Draze, and
her dad Carl Stenberg








The Model Railroad Club, Frank Stoykovich took
me on a tour through the models they've been working on

















Through The Barns







































Dred Not











 









Daughtry


















































Night 









Saturday August 22, 2026


Dove Release




























Through The Barns



Highland Cattle







Goats























My friends Brian Bosk & Lynn Recla

Me and my friend Brian Bosk




Black Ice Diamonds













































Midland













































No comments:

Blog Archive